An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you. Armut is largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Every day we touch on people’s lives - from house cleaners, to painters to movers, we’re helping small businesses grow and thrive. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
We’re looking for a Strategy Associate to join our team.
- Strategic thinker taking an analytical approach to problem solving;
- Excellent communicator who can deeply empathize with Armut’s users to get to know them better through surveys, focus groups, and one to one interviews;
- Capable project manager: can scope and manage a set of diverse projects, deliver against aggressive timelines and work well with cross-functional partners to get things done;
- Bold and courageous when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Empowered to drive change in a fast-paced environment;
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Thirsty for knowledge including new technologies and skills.
- 2+ year experience preferably in a strategy or product-related role in consumer technology / e-commerce, or a top-tier strategy consulting;
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top school with study in Economics, Math, Statistics, Computer Science and/or Business;
- Comprehensive Excel spreadsheet and statistical modeling skills;
- Strong business judgment and comfort with analyzing large datasets to pull out actionable insights.
- Be responsible for a core set of Armut’s categories, develop expertise in assigned categories;
- Conduct in-depth quantitative and creative analysis, model predictively and run experiments to understand user behaviors so we can identify biggest opportunities to drive growth and enhance experience within assigned categories;
- Continuously turn your analytical findings into actionable recommendations to improve marketplace performance and lead execution of these recommendations;
- Get to work across our engineering, product, marketing, operations teams to implement product changes for your categories;
- Design iteratively dashboards to monitor data real-time and report on KPIs, revise definition of metrics as business challenges and data evolve.
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team...