An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you.
Armut is largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
We’re looking for a Backend Developer to join our team who passionately love their work.
- Bold and courageous when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Empowered to drive change in a fast-paced environment;
- Believe customers always come first;
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Strong in analytical problem solving and quantitative skills; - data
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Thirsty for knowledge including new technologies and skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputable university, master is a plus;
- Excellent command of English;
- 1-3 years of overall software development experience;
- Deep experience with building APIs, preferably using .NET;
- Experience in building successful consumer applications;
- Familiarity with AWS, Git and Agile concepts.
- Design, implement and maintain Armut APIs that power our mobile and web apps;
- Ensure that every user has a great experience when using one of our products.
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.