An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you.
Armut is largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
We’re looking for an Accounting and Finance Associate Manager to join our team who passionately love their work.
- Bold and courageous when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Empowered to drive change in a fast-paced environment;
- Believe customers always come first;
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Strong in analytical problem solving and quantitative skills;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Thirsty for knowledge including new technologies and skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related field;
- Good understanding of financial modelling and ability to recommend or make improvements;
- Ability to understand business drivers of company and link business drivers to financial modelling;
- Passionate to improve his/her skills in finance area and open to learn;
- Minimum 2 years valid work experience;
- Outstanding computer skills;
- Strong attention to details and manage controlling activities in these details.
- Perform financial and accounting related activities in a timely manner;
- Evaluate financial documents for correctness and completeness;
- Assist and review staff on the accounting practices and financial record keeping;
- Ensure financial and accounting reports are prepared in accordance to Turkish GAAP and tax regulations;
- Ensure that tax and regulatory statements (VAT, Withholding, Social Security etc) are reported on a timely manner in accordance to Turkish GAAP and tax regulations;
- Generate financial transaction records for collections, invoices, payments, expenses, revenues, etc for future reference purposes;
- Review all accounting procedures and recommend improvements;
- Perform month end closing activities such as revenue accounting, expense accounting,etc. ;
- Manage daily, weekly cash flow process,
- Assist finance director to establish financial control activities and to improve accounting systems
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team...