An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you.
Armut is largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
We’re looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team who passionately love their work.
- Bold and courageous when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Empowered to drive change in a fast-paced environment;
- Believe customers always come first;
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Strong in analytical problem solving and quantitative skills;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Thirsty for knowledge including new technologies and skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related field;
- Good understanding of financial modelling and ability to recommend or make improvements;
- Ability to understand business drivers of company and link business drivers to financial modelling;
- Passionate to improve his/her skills in finance area and open to learn;
- Minimum 2 years valid work experience;
- Outstanding computer skills;
- Strong attention to details and manage controlling activities in these details.
- Prepares overall and departmental budget statements by closely working with stakeholders to create high quality forecast as required;
- Follows the detailed analysis of actual vs. budget performance and proactively guiding the business units where necessary to minimize the variances;
- Participates the design of controlling activities and manages these activities by closely working internal and external stakeholders;
- Supports daily cash management activities;
- Performs monthly/quarterly reports to high management and investors.
- Participates in local and international financial transformation projects in a rapidly growing company;
- Performs additional assignments and responsibilities based on company policies.
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team