An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes we at Armut.com would like to get to know you.
Armut is largest services marketplace domestically with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
We’re looking for a Human Resources Intern to join our team.
- Provides assistance in scheduling interviews for all positions;
- Provides assistance with all employee events;
- Assist in implementing HR policies and procedures.
Skills & Requirements:
- University 3rd or 4th year or master students from reputable universities' related departments;
- Able to work at least 3 - 4 days a week in school period;
- Excellent command of English;
- Good communication skills personal responsibility and eager to learn;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Previous HR internship experience will be a plus.