*Applications for the Internship Program will open on February and close end of the June.
About the Program: Internship Program is a paid long term intern program for rising sophomore, junior undergraduates that are interested in working in technology and full-time opportunities at Armut.
An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut, would like to get to know you.
Armut is the leading home services marketplace in Turkey with almost 200.000 professionals, 1.3m customers & 70+% annual revenue growth. Our strength is rooted our proprietary matching & pricing algorithm and our unwavering focus on customer.
Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
Armut will give you the freedom to explore, experiment and innovate. We believe in the power of ownership. Ours is a world-class startup environment where entrepreneurial spirits speed up their careers. We expect you to share our enthusiasm for our mission to disrupt the local service marketplace.
We’re looking for Machine Learning & AI Research Interns to join our team.
*Applications for this role will be open in February, 2018.
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Strong in analytical problem solving and quantitative skills;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Thirsty for knowledge including new technologies and skills;
- Intellectually curious and interested in digging deep when faced with a problem;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Participate in cutting edge research in machine intelligence and machine learning;
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Familiarity with AWS, Git and Agile concepts;
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++ and/or Python;
- Experience in Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, , Data Mining or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence);
- Excellent command of English;
- Familiarity with AWS, Git and Agile concepts.
- Chance to disrupt billions of dollars worth of old economy;
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced enviroment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.