An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you.
Armut is largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our team who passionately love their work.
- Bold and courageous when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Empowered to drive change in a fast-paced environment;
- Believe customers always come first;
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Strong in analytical problem solving and quantitative skills;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Thirsty for knowledge including new technologies and skills.
- 0-2 years of related experience;
- Strong digital portfolio that highlights your approach to problem solving;
- Strong visual design skills and understanding of responsive design;
- Self-motivated to prioritize the workload and to meet critical project deadlines;
- Human-centric approach to designing materials;
- A keen eye for typography and consistency;
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills;
- High Proficiency in Adobe CC Tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, Etc.);
- Desire to develop video production skills;
- Fluency in English is a must (you will be working with an international team);
- Motivation to work in a startup environment;
- Skills in user interface, HTML & CSS a plus.
- Work closely with our Marketing & Product Teams to build a consistent brand experience across multiple touch-points and mediums;
- Coordinate daily execution of tasks with the project teams;
- Produce & edit marketing videos;
- Lead digital illustration work as needed;
- Continuously find new areas to improve;
- Have fun while designing cool stuff.
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.