An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you.
Armut is largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
We’re looking for an Accountant to join our team who passionately love their work.
- Bold and courageous when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Empowered to drive change in a fast-paced environment;
- Believe customers always come first;
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Strong in analytical problem solving and quantitative skills;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Thirsty for knowledge including new technologies and skills.
- 1+ year professional experience in Accounting, Tax or Outsourcing Departments in Audit Companies;
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top school with study in relevant field;
- Fluency in Turkish & English;
- Good knowledge of the Turkish Tax Code and Turkish Chart of Accounts;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent accounting software user (Logo);
- CPA or CMA is a plus.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information and manage bookkeeping and other accounting operations based on Turkish GAAP;
- Publish trial balances and financial statements in timely manner;
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process;
- Assist in budget and financial forecast process;
- Participate compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.;
- Develop periodic reports for management;
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures;
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups;
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.