An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut, would like to get to know you.
Armut is the leading home services marketplace in Turkey with almost 200.000 professionals, 1.3m customers & 70+% annual revenue growth. Our strength is rooted our proprietary matching & pricing algorithm and our unwavering focus on customer.
Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
Armut will give you the freedom to explore, experiment and innovate. We believe in the power of ownership. Ours is a world-class startup environment where entrepreneurial spirits speed up their careers. We expect you to share our enthusiasm for our mission to disrupt the local service marketplace.
We’re looking for an Associate Strategy Manager to join our team who passionately love their work.
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Strong in analytical problem solving and quantitative skills;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Thirsty for knowledge including new technologies and skills;
- Intellectually curious and interested in digging deep when faced with a problem;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Be a key part of our data-driven culture and get to work across our engineering, product, marketing, operations and customer support teams;
- Conduct in-depth quantitative and creative analyses, model predictively and run experiments to understand user behaviors so we can answer complex questions in strategy and take corrective actions within our marketplaces;
- Continuously turn your analytical findings into actionable recommendations to improve marketplace performance and lead execution of these recommendations;
- Be directly responsible for growing our business, improving our matching and pricing algorithms and enhancing the experience of our customers and providers;
- Design iteratively dashboards to monitor data real-time and report on KPIs, revise definition of metrics as business challenges and data evolve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, Computer Science and/or Business;
- Comprehensive Excel spreadsheet and statistical modeling skills;
- Strong business judgment and comfort with analyzing large datasets to pull out actionable insights.
- Chance to disrupt billions of dollars worth of old economy;
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced enviroment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.