An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut, would like to get to know you.
Armut is the leading home services marketplace in Turkey with almost 200.000 professionals, 1.3m customers & 70+% annual revenue growth. Our strength is rooted our proprietary matching & pricing algorithm and our unwavering focus on customer.
Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
Armut will give you the freedom to explore, experiment and innovate. We believe in the power of ownership. Ours is a world-class startup environment where entrepreneurial spirits speed up their careers. We expect you to share our enthusiasm for our mission to disrupt the local service marketplace.
We’re looking for an Associate Product Managerto join our team who passionately love their work.
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Strong in analytical problem solving and quantitative skills;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Thirsty for knowledge including new technologies and skills;
- Intellectually curious and interested in digging deep when faced with a problem;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases;
- Understand users deeply through data analysis and user research;
- Conduct many many A/B tests and experiments;
- Document, prioritize and plan feature development;
- Work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance, marketing, and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Engineering, Economics or Business department;
- Strong problem solving and quantitative skills;
- Mobile or web product management or marketing experience;
- High level English proficiency.
- Chance to disrupt billions of dollars worth of old economy;
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced enviroment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.