An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you.
Armut is largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
We’re looking for a Trust & Safety Intern to join our team.
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Excellent in analytical and quantitative skills;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Provide insights by analyzing user data, giving feedback on product, and changing business flows;
- Strengthen the trust between consumers & providers and develop processes that assure the quality using insights;
- Solving customer problems received via phone, email or social media.
- University 3rd or 4th year or master students from reputable universities' related departments;
- Able to work at least 3 - 4 days a week in school period;
- Excellent command of English.
- Chance to disrupt billions of dollars worth of old economy;
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited excellent coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.